Dear Friend of the Albany Roundtable:
Since our founding in 1979, the Albany Roundtable has been an all-volunteer, not-for-profit group that presents a unique opportunity for people from around the region and from all walks of life to gather to hear speakers with diverse viewpoints on timely subjects.
We were pleased to host the following speakers before our 2019-2020 season was abruptly ended by the global pandemic:
- October – Jeff Buell, Principal of Redburn Development –Downtown Development
- November – Doug Myers, Albany International Airport
- December – Proctors CEO Philip Morris and Capital Rep Producing Artistic Director Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill – Opportunities for Collaboration
- January – Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan
- February – Blair Horner of NYPIRG – NYS Policy Issues
- March – Scott Townsend of 3tarchitects – Interstate 787 and the Albany Waterfront
The Albany Roundtable is looking forward to continuing to enrich our region’s civic life by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among people active in business, arts, not-for-profits, governments, neighborhoods, and other urban activities.
Because Albany Roundtable lunches are such a treasured professional networking opportunity, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the beginning of our 2020-21 season, which usually kicks off in October, until we can safely meet in person again.
In the meantime, we hope you will consider renewing your membership in the Friends of the Albany Roundtable using the yellow "Add to Cart" button above so we can be poised to resume our luncheon meetings just as soon as possible.
Until then, stay safe and be well.
All the best,
Christopher T. Burke, President